Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quick run through...well not very quick!

Lets do a quick run through memory lane for the past 2 months! Yikes I know!!!!
(soooo not sure why these pictures are coming up weird, (they don't look like that before I download on here) but I don't have time to figure it now, I'll try again later.....sorry!)

Kaden finished up soccer in Lawrence:
He did sooo good this year and was a little super star on his team. He has improved so much and we are proud!


 Last day of preschool and field day:
(Mrs. Morningstar and Mrs. Stellwagon)



Last days at the old house/neighborhood:

(This was a while back ago, just thought it was cute)

(going to "surprise/scare" dad when he gets home!)



Fun times with cousins, and just fun times:









Trip to Texas:
We had a great week in Texas visiting lots of family and my dad. After driving to Tulsa for a night to see Brett, then the kids and I drove to Dallas, then to my dads. Brett, Amber and Jaris flew in the same night, so it was lots of fun for us all. We got to do lots of things like swimming, horses, 4-wheelers, gators, lake time, dino park, and a drive through animal park (which was AWESOME) Lots of fun!


(Their horse at T-Pa's, Pumpkin)
How cute is this cowboy!


















Lacy's wedding:
While in Texas, I left the boys with my dad for 2 1/2 days and drove down to Houston for my best friend Lacy's wedding. It was lots of fun seeing her, meeting her other family and friends and just hanging out.



Kaden at Tulsa Basketball camp:
After the trip back from Houston we stopped in Tulsa and dropped Kaden off with Brett for basketball camp for the week, while Brooks and I went back to Lawrence and packed up the house for the move. Kale got to come down for a couple days with Grandpa and they all had a great time I think! (Kaden was the youngest by 2 yrs, but still hung!)




We, brooks and I, hadn't seen him for about a WEEK!



Tulsa bound, sad night and events to attend:
The move was an adventure, but I'm so glad they had a moving company for us. Once we got here it was one event after another for a couple days, but was fun and nice to be around the other families! Unfortunately our little Cooper passed away after emergency surgery the NIGHT we moved into the the house. Didn't start this move off to a good start to say the least. I am still devastated and miss him so much. I'm glad he's not in pain, and I wish he wasn't for as long as he probably was. Miss my little Coop!:(
Loading up the house

My little buddy

Unloading at new house
little swim break during the days
Kaden HAD to have bunk beds, so pleasantly he was helping me put them together!


Tada...all done!


Papa passed away, great memories and such a GREAT family:
June 29th was an extremely emotional day for our family as my grandfather Floyd Temple passed away after a battle of some health issues for a while. He is an AMAZING person, inspirational coach and Papa, and was loved by soooo many people. We've lost a great one, but have so many great memories to cherish forever. "It's been a little slice of Heaven" Love you Papa!






4th of July at the Lake:
My sis, mom and the kids & I all headed out to Lake Harlan at my aunt and uncles lake house for a few days for our annual 4th of July extravaganza. Unfortunately, my Brett, and Brett/Amber/Jaris couldn't make it. We did have a good time with everyone else though. I LOVE going to the lake, one of my FAVORITE holidays and times with my mom's side of the family!!!
We went to the little town by the lake for the parade and art-in-the-park activities!









That wraps up most of our activities....well, not really but my computer is making me mad with these pictures, so that'll do for now. I'll get going better (I hope) on the upcoming events in our lives, b/c I know there is so much more to catch up on and so much more to come!!! Keep your eyes open for what's next!!!




 

No comments: