Saturday, January 21, 2017

She's Fabulous and She's 4

Breagan Milee....Happy 4th birthday!
I don't even know where to start.
You may be our last child, but you certainly have made every ounce of living worth while!! I don't think I have ever met a child with such kindness, helpfulness, smart, and with a sweet demeanor, but also sassy, spunky,  and feisty. I love every thing about you, as I do for all of you guys!
You have started and LOVE gymnastics this year and do such a good job at listening and practicing. You are a great sport at tagging along for all of brothers sports and running errands with me all the time as well. I love shopping, baking, playing dolls/barbies, and coloring with you. You love all things girly...painting nails, dressing up, hair and makeup...everything! Your pure natural athletic talents also shine through when you are just playing around with all of us. You also amaze me in your creativity and imagination. We couldn't be more proud of you and how you are growing. I would love to stop you right here, listen to all your sweet comments at night or how we just talk during the day, but like you tell me, you have to keep growing and get bigger and do more. You certainly have more to do in this life here on earth and God has created an AMAZING little girl to grow strong and confident! We love you a million times around the moon and back and can't imagine life without you. You are our little girl forever!
Happy birthday sweet darling!!!

Mom






No comments: