My dad came in town for the long weekend and finally got to meet Brooks!! He said he looks nothing like his pictures, and as of today, his new updates are: 9lbs. 10oz. and 22 inches long!!! Again, chunkin' up just fine. I think he's gonna be chubby like his brother was! So besides the tummy issues we're still having, he's growing just great!


Kaden finally got to get out his truck and ride around a little due to the "good" weather (in the high 30's) we had. He doesn't quite get the steering thing yet, so good thing there's 2 settings on speed....we'll keep it on the slower one till he gets that down!!! His cousin Kale came over yesterday and got a spin too! They had a blast riding around, but Kale said he's a better driver and the radio needs to be louder! They were cute!


The last two weeks we have gotten to go to story time at the library, which is fun and you all know Kaden and his love of books, so he gets pumped to go! When he found out his cousins were going too, he was even more pumped!! Last week was food for thought story time and after the book called "The enormous potato" the kids got to make potato faces with food...very creative. Bailey enjoyed just eating the mashed potatoes!!



After library the kids came over to play and since the basement is in still remodel stages, the bball goal is in the living room. Kaden ALWAYS has to change into shorts...well, b/c they "help me play better mom" so Kale definitely had to change into shorts as well. As they came down the stairs, Katie and I just died laughing b/c as you can see...Kale is the 1980's version of a bball players shorts and Kaden has the updated version of how they wear them! Very cute for Kale to try to wear Kaden's shorts!

Always something new at our house and I'll be posting soon about the basement and Kaden and Brooks's rooms finally finished (yes I know it's been a while since Kaden moved into his big boy room!)
I also have some footage of the truck riding and some other stuff, I'll post soon.
Take care.
2 comments:
A truly amazing blog.
Love the photos!
Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time
who is Wren?
Post a Comment