Friday, January 1, 2010

Snow Days!

With all the snow we've had (and there's more to come) Kaden has got to enjoy his new sled from Great Grandad. He absolutely loves to play in the snow. We have still not been able to build a snowman, it's either ice or non-packing snow, but we'll continue to try. I even dared the freezing weather the other day and went outside with him to pull him in his sled. I even had a lot of fun doing it. We found a little hill in the neighbors yard that Brett had pushed him down and we went down that too!! He loves it. When he falls out, he laughs hysterically, real belly laugh and just continues on, he cracks me up! Brooks hasn't made it out yet, I just had to keep checking on him while we were out, to cold for his little body!!! Here are some picts and a video as well. Enjoy!











No comments: