We went to church, ate lunch with my mom and brother, hung out at home, fixed some side dishes for dinner, went to grams house for dinner with my mom, brother, aunt and us. It was great. Food was wonderful and as always conversation was fun as well. I got a really cute picture frame from my kids and husband and it was really sweet.
I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a great husband, two wonderful kids and my family so close to me. I give my mom lots of credit for raising us the way we are and for showing me how special motherhood is. Now I can relate and it's the most precious thing around. Thanks Mom, you're the best.
I LOVE being a mommy!!! Couldn't ask God for anything better.

(My two favorite people in the world!!)

(the moms I hung out with...Gram, Auntie Ann, me, my MOM!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment