Then as a family we headed to "cut down" our Christmas tree. Home Depot was very nice in assisting us in our tree trimming and we were on our way! :)
We headed home to put it up and started decorating it the next night. Brett does ALL the lighting, inside and out for Christmas, so once he got them on the tree, all the ornaments came out! I love getting ready for Christmas, even though I've been super tired and trying to catch up on sleep from Thanksgiving activities, we got all our trimmings on and the kids helped as they could. (and would go shoot hoops in between)And finally, Kaden has been wanting to send Santa his Christmas wish list. So in childcare at LAC last week, Ariel-the girl working, helped them write their letter on a coloring sheet Kaden had done.
It reads below:
"To Santa,
I have been a very good boy this year. I really want a Mario-Kart Wii. I also want a two wheel scooter. And if it is possible I would want an Optimus Prime Transformer. I will leave you very tastey cookies and milk. From Kaden"
"To Santa, I'm Kaden's brother Brooks. For Christmas I want a cookie! I also want like 10 balls. I also want another cookie!
From Brooks"






No comments:
Post a Comment