Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wow....

Wow, how much time has flown by since my last post!!!I don't think I've seriously had time to think, let alone blog....so this will be short, but just a quick update.

Baker basketball is out of this world this year! Brett has done SUCH an amazing job with these boys and this team in only his second year, it's unreal. He's gotten so many nice things said about him from Coach Self and other KU coaches, let alone talk and chat with Coach Larry Brown...who also knew who he was and who he coached for!
These boys have worked really hard. They came out 3rd in the conference and we were runner-up's in the conference tourney, which Baker hasn't even been to in over a decade. We are now moving on to the NAIA tourney next week in KC!!! Another tourney Baker hasn't seen in OVER a decade. I might be biased, but not sure many coaches are doing that in their 2nd year at a school right now. Go BAKER!!

School is going good for me right now. I'm REALLY worn out and don't have much motivation this semester b/c they are just enterpenureal classes right now. BUT, I have been working at Fine Design since after my internship last May, so it's fun to keep learning, but to be hired on! I love doing design, but I also love and miss my kiddos at the same time.
Doing school, working at Fine Design, working still at LAC, coaching in the Fall for Lawrence High cross country, running kids to school/daycare/work everyday, and trying to be the best mom and wife I can is running me ragged..............BUT I love my family and will continue to do my best to help support our family.

Kaden is almost 5! In 8 short days I will have a 5 year old! YIKES!!! I didn't know it would really effect me, and it's exciting, but I keep thinking...I'm not old enough to have a 5 year old! I really can't believe it. He's having soooo much fun in school and doing SOOO well in it to. I get MANY extremely positive comments on his personality, workmanship, intelligence, etc. so that makes me feel good too.
Brooks is very two!!! He's the funniest little thing and the orneriest little thing too. He makes us smile all the time though and you could just watch him for hours and have pure enjoyment. He's OBSESSED with basketball. He plays alllll the time. He wakes up and goes to sleep playing bball. I hope he continues and doesn't burn himself out b/c it's the cutest little thing and he really is pretty darn GOOD!!

Life is full of stuff right now and always on the move. I wouldn't know what else to do if it wasn't.
More to come and pictures to follow with some in-between happenings, just don't have time.
And of course Kaden's 5th bday coming up as well.

No comments: