Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mom's Day!!!

I had a perfect mothers day this year and am SOOO TRULY blessed to be a mom to 2 precious boys!!! God couldn't have given us better children and I'm so thankful.

I had first gone to Kaden's mother's day art show at preschool during the week. He was so excited, as was I, to have me there. They had made fruit kabob's for us, and they were yummy! We also got to listen to a cute book from Mrs. Stellwagon and Mrs. Morningstar and then they showed us around the room a little. The kids had filled out a questionnaire as well and we went around in a circle and shared it. It was by far the cutest and most innocent thing ever. The kids have no clue, mostly, on our age, and then said the cutest things for the rest of the questionnaire. It was fun to share! After that we got to go to the gym for their art show. They had learned about different artist through the year and saved some of their art collection just for the show. It was very cute and he was proud to share his work and bring it home!



At daycare MaryBeth always has the kids do the most fun activities and this Mother's day was no different. They boys made adorable potted plants and their finger prints were the little caterpillars on the sides!!!!!

I love Kaden and Brooks with all my heart and their are the loves of my life. I can't even remember what my life was like before them, and I truly don't want to. Life is so much better for Brett and I with our children and it's only going to get better!!
Thank you Kaden and Brooks for blessing me with being your mom!!

No comments: