Saturday, April 28, 2012

He's growing up to fast!!!!

Kaden is amazing me every single day and it brings tears to my eyes that he's just growing up way to fast for my taste!!!
He learned how to do monkey bars the whole way across on his second attempt ever by himself... and he was sooo proud and ready to send the video to daddy!!!


He then amazed me in learning in about 2 seconds how to ride his bike without training wheels. He wanted to learn b/c his friend had learned last week. So we tried at their house really quickly and not really concentrating, but then he decided that we needed to do it today for real!!!
I held on the seat of the bike for balance and he took off. He rode over and over and over again all afternoon, stopping, starting back up, falling a couple times, but learning how to do so gracefully, and most of all LOVING it. He told my mom on the phone that "I was like, FREEDOM, when I was riding my bike Granny!"

He told Brett on the phone that "Mommy must be better than you b/c it was wayyyy easy this time dad!" Because Brett had tried about a year ago when he was just 4 and he didn't quite get it and Brett was running behind him. Cracked me up, along with Brett. I am sad Brett didn't see it in person, and
i know he was as well but we are learning quickly that this is the new way of life and things will happen like that over the years, but he was just as thrilled to send the video to dad and talk to him right away!!!

And our little man Brooksy is growing up way to fast for my taste as well.....

I love our little dudes!!!

No comments: