Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The last few months....

The days seem long, but are flying by with a blink of my eye. I can't believe we are done with basketball season and Breagan is already 2 mths old.
Tulsa basketball was a fun season and we are excited to see what next year will bring. So many things have changed for us as we moved to Tulsa and so many challenges for our family have arose, but we overcome each as we face them. I am so in love with our little family of 5 and couldn't be more proud of my husband and how hard he works for us  and provides so much for us. So many sacrifices on everyone's end have been thrown at us even more so this year, but we are a stronger family because of them. Life is fun, life is difficult, and even though we are in a new place and new surroundings, we have each other and are learning all the little things we might have not known before. I think this will always be our way of life and I love it. I love that we can always depend on each other completely and we will be stronger for it.

Breagan is doing great. 2 months of life and she is 11lbs and 21 inches long. She is growing like a weed. I seem to always tell people that, yes..I "pop" 'em out tiny, but they grow fast!!! I  love my little chunkers. She is seeming to have issues daily, never fails, of throwing up at least once. I guess she is just a "spitter" but it's a lot and i always feel so sorry for her. Doesn't seem to phase her, but I feel bad. She is cooing a lot now, following voices/faces, and smiling so much these days. This is when it starts to get fun! I love her to pieces and am so glad God chose us to have her in our family!!!

The boys love her so much as well. They both tell her daily that they love her, always tell/kiss her goodnight, always have little talks with her at some point, tend to her when I need the help and calm her fussiness most of the time! She is going to be sooo spoiled by us all!!

Almost everyone in the family have met her and we will get out to see Brett's grandparents soon so they can meet her as well.

No comments: