Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kaden Lee turns 6!!!

I can't believe our first born is SIX!!!! How time has flown by. Where did it go? How can they grow so fast....just happens right!
How I want to bottle everything up almost every day and keep it forever, although I know they must grow and how excited I am to see him grow, just makes you get teary.
Kaden is SUCH a loving little boy. He worries about others, cares so much about the people around him, loves school and learning. loves to share everything he does in life, loves to draw/color, loves sports like no other (imagine that) is up to try something new almost any time, as long as someone comes along with him:) He is just so sweet. How I love that little man!!!

Kaden,
Your dad and I are so very proud of you. Your accomplishments in the short 6 years of life you've enjoyed are beyond anything I ever did. You are in the KC club at school (Kindness and Compassionate Leadership club) and rightfully so you were hand picked/nominated for this. You love to read and are doing sooooo well reading books to us. You love your brother, of course you guys have "brotherly love" almost daily (tiffs) but overall I know you each would do anything for the other. Now as the biggest brother of a little sister, you are in love with her and I am in awe of your compassion, patience, calmness and thoughtfulness for anything that involves Breagan. I can't wait to see you grow as such a great leader and role model for your siblings and your friends at school.
You are above and beyond what I could ever imagine a great son being. I love you with all my heart and soul and dont' want you to ever forget it. I am always here for you and will always be your biggest fan!!! Love you so much!!

Love,
Mom and Dad

No comments: