Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sorry, times slips away....

I keep forgetting to update like I used to, you know...the days when I only had one kid....oh, then just two kids....and now with the THREE, man, I'm lucky I even remember I have this blog!!! JK

I always want to post something even if/when it has no pictures (still haven't purchased the space) but at least write down some milestones along our lives way!!!

Kaden's baseball has just ended, and it was well....interesting! Kinda like his football and basketball team here, he's pretty darn good at them all, but our teams have not been quite successful, but he still has loved all of them. He loves sports, which why wouldn't you! And he truly has fun whether win or lose. I'm glad we can teach him the true reasons and really how to be a great teammate and a good athlete at the same time. Its so fun to watch him and he was really successful at hitting off the coaches most of the season, only a few tee times!
Kindergarten was a HUGE success for Kaden and he had such an amazing teacher, Mrs. Vock. She was truly a blessing and he progressed through the year with flying colors. I truly can't believe I already have one child done with kindergarten, watch out first grade!!!
He now just finished TU basketball camp for year 2, and was about 2 yrs younger than all the other kids (minus a couple) He did really well and had fun once again.

Brooks is just as entertaining. Quite the mouth and spunkiness to him, but he is truly a loving child. Just those days where you wish you could start over pretty quickly, or scratch what attitude he brings when its a tough day already. I do love his persistence, strong will, and energy though. I know he's gonna be one tough cookie! He LOVES watching his bothers sports, whether practice or game. There is NO complaining with him about going to anything. He is my little partner in crime through the days and loves hangin with his momma and sister! He finished pre-pre kindergarten and did really well. Finally broke out of his shell at the very end....yes he has a HUGE shell at school and around others, which is so funny to us. He is soooo ready for sports himself, so as soon as we can, he'll be enrolled in something. This summer maybe we'll do swim lessons! Brooks is truly my one that I can snuggle with any time, but is also my difficult one that I have my hands full with!!! :)

Breagan is now 4 1/2 mths and is fully rolling over on her own!!!! I can't believe she is already so big. She weighed in at 14.2 lbs. and 22 inches long. She is truly our little princess and such a joy to our family. She sleeps 8-9 hrs at night, which is a COMPLETE blessing since the boys didn't sleep through the night like that till 8-9 mths old!!We started rice cereal with her meals a little and is doing pretty well. She is starting to teeth and through those tough times make me feel sad for her and am thankful they don't remember any of it. She is NOT a big fan of riding in the car. The trips back to Lawrence are usually right after a feeding and/or during her night sleep. She just doesn't like it. Maybe carsickness(like I was when I was little). She LOVES to be talked to and is such a little chatter box herself once you give her an ounce of attention. She TRULY loves her brothers. Completely!!! Kaden can get her to belly laugh and her first true belly laugh came right around 4 mths when Brett was putting her bare feet on the cold granite counter, apparently it was hilarious to bounce off of it!! :)
She is changing daily and you forget or it's different every child, but every minute/milestone is so exciting. She is so so happy when she wakes and she has a smile on her face all day long. She does have her ritual of fussy time at night from 8-10pm and its not fun, but I guess you have to be fussy sometimes right??!!

Brett and I are doing great and having fun. Brett's "downtime" is kinda nice to see him home around 6-7pm. but is soon to get more busy when July rolls around b/c he is gone literally allllll of July recruiting. We got used to it during the year, and it'll adjust to our lives once again real soon, just have 3 kiddos now!!! :) I have started working part time with a biotech company called Nerium and loving it. The skin care product is amazing and the business is booming and growing like crazy. I think I got in at the right time and I can do it while at home and at my own pace. It's such a great company to be involved with and I'm loving the side job! I feel like I can really help others with this product, its a good feeling. (not that we aren't busy enough) which is why I love I can be my own boss and work at my own speed and do what I want!!! Love it.

That's all the updated info for now. Our pool is open and we are ready for the summer weather, and enough of the tornadoes. We are good and ready with our tornado drills at this household!
Till next time!!!

No comments: