Kaden had a GREAT teacher conference with Mrs. Atkins. Basically it was one of those, we have to meet b/c we have to meet and your child is doing amazing!!! I was so pleased with all the GREAT things she had to say about him and her other co-workers. Along with all his success in academics in just a little over a month of school. I wasn't surprised, but it's always great to hear. He's had 100% on all spelling and A/R tests so far and advancing in math and other areas as well. He loves school!
Breagan has hit her 9 mth mark and has hit some milestones. At the OKC Thunder game we went to a few weeks ago, she finally learned how to clap. We have been working on it at home, but she finally got it at the game and its just to darn cute!! She has also had her bottom left tooth come in as well and loves to stick her tongue out to chew on it! She is "walking" all over the place, furniture walking and with toys, but she crawls and CLIMBS like a maniac! She LOVES to climb on anything she can. She has climbed the entire set of stairs to the top all by herself and NO one has taught her that. She is just adorable and we love her so much. I LOVE getting to watch all her every moves and am so blessed I get to on a daily basis. It is a LOT of hard work but I love getting to be a stay at home mom. Hard days with the kiddos but its all worth it I know!!
Brooks is just hilarious these days. He loves sports, we all know this, and he asks me everyday to play a "real" game of whatever is on his mind. I love that little guy. I might get annoyed by it, but I know I will miss it one of these days too. He is so cute and such a little turd at the same time sometimes, but his smiles and loves will just melt you to pieces!! He is doing great in school but has had some tough times at drop off's lately. Makes me know that he loves being and staying with me, but breaks my heart to make him go in and stay with his teachers as he is calling for me and has big tears. I know he has a great time after a few minutes though and I love the church he goes to. He is excited about the spring so he can start soccer and I'm honestly just as excited, I know he'll do great. He might be timid though, but we'll find out!!!
Breagan had her first real sickness yesterday and today and has thrown up at least 5 times pretty good and pretty puny through the day. Breaks my heart to see her like that and so helpless and of course tears flow from me from being tired, and helpless about the situation and trying my hardest to keep the negative thoughts flow through my mind. I'm hoping she'll turn the corner tmrw so we will see!!
Pumpkins have been purchased, carved and ready for Halloween on Thurs with our 3 little trick-or-treaters!!! (post to come) Along with Halloween we have TU's first exhibition game that night (who schedules a game on Halloween!) So it'll be a FUN and LONG night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment