Saturday, December 14, 2013

Birthday Boy, oh boy he's 4!!

I really can't believe its already time to write one of these again....but as time passes, rather quickly, here we go.....

My sweet sweet little Brooksy! Wow, you are already FOUR years old!!! How did this happen. Once again I revert my memories to the night you were born, a WHOLE MONTH ahead of schedule, and I was NOT ready. However, you were ready and are so blessed to have you. As the last year or so have been more of a challenge than the yrs before, I still cherish it all. You have become a great big brother to your sister and even with the change of adding her to our family, you love her with all your heart! I can't believe I have been a stay-at-home mom for 1.5 yrs and have gotten to see you grow daily right before my eyes and not miss a THING! I'm such a lucky mom and to thank God daily that I get to be YOUR mom! Thank you for teaching me things, thank you for challenging me, thank you for letting me know that playing basketball every single day is A-O-K! I love you with all my heart, and that will NEVER change no matter what!
Few highlights:
-Basketball is still your obsession
-Still going 2 days a week to First Baptist Preschool
-Know how to spell and write your first name
-Know and recognize all your ABC's
-Love snacking and are "always hungry"
-Crack us up with some of your random funny moments/comments
-Love your brother and sister (most of the time)
-Have the same hand size as your brother (figured out why you are so good dribbling)
-38 lbs,  3' 6.5''
-Love the color blue
- Very picky on clothing/outfits/shoes
-Wear/cld wear shorts and short sleeve shirt EVERY day, even when below freezing outside
-Starting soccer this Spring

You make me laugh daily, get frustrated daily, enjoy life daily, see your innocence daily, see your love and kindness to your sister daily, and see how much you look up to your big brother daily.....I LOVE IT!!! Enjoy your next full year of fun, I can't wait to see what's in store.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: