This year is probably going to go as fast as the last, only reason I know that is b/c Breagan's bday is arriving rather quickly and I can't believe she's about to turn ONE!!! Where did that go....So as fast as that went, this next one with all that is to come, will probably go by speedy as well!!!
New Years Eve was rather quiet in our house! Loved it!
Let's see:
Kaden keeps losing teeth...6th one tonight! His bball team took 2nd in their first tourney in a 1st/2nd grade tourney and they are a K/1st grade team. They are undefeated in regular season and he's having fun. I just signed him up for soccer this Spring and we are excited. He didn't play last year b/c of baseball, but we're going to team up with his football team for baseball this year and try soccer too!!
Brooks: started back to school and loving it. Actually having a better attitude daily when I pick him up, so new teacher and better consistency might be the key!! He is also going to play soccer this spring and I'm SO excited for this!!! I know he's ready for any sport, this is the only one he can play right now since he turned 4, and I'll be anxious to see his abilities and teammate responsibilities. He's just as excited and I LOVE it!!!
Bregs: WALKING ALLL OVER!! She's got it down for sure. I turn to Brett and giggle or say every once in a while, "isn't it funny to just see her walk past us?!" She loves the independency too! She's a ham and is so fun to be with/around! She has a contagious laugh, reminds me sooo much of Kaden's and its just adorable!!! She has her bottom 2 teeth in and her top right keeps working its way down and the one next to it will arrive soon! I have her bday party all planned out (I've thought about it a few mths after she was born!!) and I hope it all comes together; and MY most fun part is seeing their cake come alive with my attempt to be the "cake boss". (lol ,yeah right!) Family and bball family will be in attendance and it should be fun!!
Tulsa: TU bball is coming together!!! We are 2-0 in conference now and they are fun to watch grow! Brett is always super busy, like normal, and working really hard to help their improvement!! Let's hope for more success and hard work through the season. Kaden loves being a ball boy during games and Brooks is just waiting for his chance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment