Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How did this day come so fast...

I know I've said it EVERY birthday for EVERY one of our kids, but SERIOUSLY....

I think I may be more emotional this time around because I know she will be our last baby to be at our house, to be in our arms, and to watch the last milestones once again through her!!! I LOVE my little Breagan so very much. I truly can't believe that she is turning ONE! It's a big day, she will have so much ahead of her and this is just the beginning, but what a beginning it's been!!!


*3 1/2 weeks early
*In a new city than our other babies
*In a new house
*No family around....but just HAPPENED that Aunt Steph and Granny were here visiting!
*New hospital and Dr. to us



Sweet Breagan,
I never actually thought I was going to have a little girl, and here you came!! You blessed me and your father with so much joy as we found out our third child was a little GIRL!!! I checked every sonogram appointment to make sure it was true, truly I did!!! I have had so much fun, decorating, dressing, designing things for a girl, and there is SOO much more out there for girls. I'm surprised I haven't gone broke, but if I do, it would be worth it....:)
You have made me laugh and smile so much this year. You have such a personality already and as each of you are, you are so different than your brothers. You are for sure a girly girl right now, and LOVE your stuffed animals, dolls, pink/purple, and bows; however you also love sports stuff too!! You have grown from 5 lbs, 7oz, to 21lbs on your first birthday!!!
You have not had a SINGLE ear infection, unlike your brothers 10 before they were 1. And only a couple little colds. Your hair is slowly but surely growing, your eyes are still brown-but not as deep brown as ours...they have some hazel tint to them.  You have grown from 18.5 inches to 28.5 inches. You will eat just about ANYTHING and LOVE going to the pantry for a snack...quite often!! It cracks me up b/c it just reminds me of me and my "pudginess"!! Your rolls are awesome, we love your belly and your adorable cheeks!! You love bath time and are ALWAYS standing up, crawling or climbing on stuff, you have NO fear!! Going up the stairs or sneaking up as fast as you can is your favorite activity. You love basketball and anything sportsy already as well. You are always on the "court" when the boys play and want to be in the middle of it all. You love throwing a ball and "passing" it to others. And are in need of help on your dunks, but make sure we know that is what it is you want!
Your whines for things do getting a little annoying, but you are just trying to make your presence known. You have conquered please and more, in sign language and know how to kiss, clap, hug and wave. You love to crawl but have accomplished walking a few weeks ago and when you fall, you try your best to get up and keep going. The three teeth you have in now (2 bottom, 1 top) are great, but those others must be on their way b/c of your constant chewing/drooling!
You are the sweetest little thing and truly care for others. You don't like to see your brothers get in trouble and when they do, you are the first to go find them (even when your not supposed to), give them hugs and kisses. And
even though I may not truly want you to do that, I kinda really do b/c it shows me how much you love and care, and all self taught! I know you will continue to be that girl and have a heart of gold.







Your sweet or squealing noises don't go unnoticed and I know someday I will miss them all. All this little stuff is going to come and go so quickly and I tear up just thinking of it. I have been BLESSED to be able to literally be with you and see every single day of your life so far, and nearly every minute as well. Not a day goes by that I don't realize how lucky I am to do that, and also be your Mom!

As I put you to bed last night, I just held on a little longer, (you actually took a little longer to go down) sang a few more songs, and rocked a little more... and I cherished it all!! Breagan Milee you have become another love of our lives and I want to THANK YOU. Thank you for blessing us to be your parents. I love you sweet darling! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Love,
Mommy
 
  


No comments: