Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Two-Tu Cute!!

Our sweet baby girl is TWO!!
That went mighty fast. She arrived a month early, so small, and such a sweetheart and we haven't stopped loving, admiring, and laughing with her since that day. She probably has the BEST 2 big brothers in the world. They have so much love for her as well and take great care of her. Boys better watch out in the future!!!
 



She is about 26 lbs. now, eats really well and talks UP A STORM!!! She is soooo friendly. She is not shy (for the most part), waves at others, goes to most people and doesn't get to distraught with out mom!! Her favorite thing is to sing and DANCE! She loves dancing and especially loves our car rides when we "jam out!" She has a special connection with her daddy, and has a special place in his heart for sure. Bregs LOVES when Brett gets home and after her run and hug for him, they usually immediately start playing babies!! Its a must and a given that it will take place.


She and I have many outings, lots of dancing, singing, shopping, cleaning, walking/running, story times, playgrounds, and picking up brothers from places. She loves going to Wake Forest games, loves getting on the big screen, "loves" the Demon Deacon (From afar), chanting "wake"..."forest"... and running on the court after the game. She knows no other and is quite the little athlete herself in her 2 short years. I guess with big brothers she doesn't know much else. And as much babies, Barbies, pompoms, cooking and strollers she does......she's equally into soccer, basketball, wrestling, and running around!!!
She has the best spirit around! The Lord knew what he was doing when he blessed us with our 3rd child being a daughter. Her sweet innocent voice, in a southern accent way, can calm the room, make your heart melt, and put a huge smile on your face. As I know we are entering the "troublesome" years, I need to remember all of these things and let her be her. Everyday isn't bliss....but I can tell you I know/hope ALL of our kiddos remember the fun/funny/good days outweigh the others.

Breagan,
We all love you so very much. I am TRULY honored to be your mommy and will try my best to uphold the highest rank in your heart!!! I love getting to spend almost every waking moment with you. I don't think I could have it any other way. You are a true joy to our family of 5 and every day is a new adventure with your spirit. I look forward to everything we have ahead of us and how much fun it will be. Your brothers have hearts of GOLD and will do ANYTHING for you. You have no worries of protection, that's for sure. Your dad loves you more than anything as well and you are for sure his little princess!!! Happy 2nd birthday sweet darling, we love you!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: