Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Main Man!

February always fly's by so quick. Its the end of the season, its a short month, parties at all schools, and so on and so forth....and of course, Brett's bday!!!
This year was no exception as it came and went very quickly. We didn't forget Brett though. Game the day before, so he actually got to be home on his actual day. It wasn't anything spectacular, but the big 3-5 is the one he hit!!!!
I can't ever say enough about how lucky I am to have him in my life. To be the amazing father of our kids, the best husband to me and also my best friend. I couldn't ask for anything else. I definitely picked a good one!!!
This time of year is so hard, stressful, fun-filled, busy, adventurous, single, memory making, amazing and always the lead into our favorite month ;)
We thank him for his dedication and devotion to everything he does and to our awesome little family we have. Love you Brett!!


No comments: