I tell it probably every year....
About a month before my March 23rd due date we talked to Dr. M and decided we needed to watch little man and see how we are progressing in a timely manner. Reason being :
1. I didn't want to do this alone on child #1
2. We are in March Madness season
3. We have no clue about this mommy and daddy thing quite yet
4. We are in March madness season!!
We decided to plan Kaden's birth due to the Big 12 tourney and the first round of the NCAA tourney. So March 15th it was!!! I didn't want him to have his mommy's bday so we went a couple days before. I remember the call telling me to come in, then they moved it back, what I was about to eat for lunch, what I grabbed to go and telling Brett I didn't think I was ready or could do this! LOL
(side note: Brett missed 1st round of NCAA tourney, but left 2 days after he was born to make the next round!)
I have never in my life been so proud of myself, Brett and what God has placed before us to become first time parents. Kaden has been such a blessing not only to us, but to everyone he meets, and I TRULY believe that. He has a way, look, personality, intelligence, drive & compassion that I love about him. I can't believe it's been 8 years since 8:29pm an amazing little boy named Kaden Lee Ballard was born.
Happy 8th Birthday Kaden!!!
We love you so much!
From this little man....
To this handsome guy:
Love you so much Kaden!!
Mom & Dad





No comments:
Post a Comment