Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Holy Hannah

Well, well.....
It's been quite a while, seems like this is how it goes for my blogging. Since I've been a stay at home mom, it seems like I don't have/make time to blog but every once in a blue moon. Which is fine, but I do like documenting so I remember and have for the kids in the future. Kinda like I need to get going on Bregs 2nd year picture book and Brooks 5th!!! Then I think I'll just make family year books in stead of individual ones!

So since Kadens bday...., we finished March madness in Wake Forest Bball, and we have much room for improvement (to put it nicely) But excited or the upcoming season and the new guys.
In April Bregs bunged up her two front teeth pretty good trying to go up the stairs. Had some emergency push the teeth back in place" treatment until we could get to dentist, but she's recovered well. The boys started soccer and baseball all the same time. Both on two different teams!! I was impressed that we only had a couple times where things overlapped. We made it through and they did so well. Kadens soccer team was pretty legit and only lost 1 game. Brooks dominated in soccer as well, and won all too. (even though they "don't keep score") Baseball was fun and Kaden hit 2 homeruns during the season and one in the post season tourney. Brooks did well in t-ball, but will be ready to move up for sure next year. Both ended in June!!!
May was fun filled as well with sports, traveling to Kansas for a week of visiting family on both sides, school coming to a close....pre k for Brooks and 2nd grade for Kaden. Parties and activities the last week made it busy but fun to help and see what was going on.
June we finished up all sports and the kids last day of school was June 12th!!! I couldn't wrap my head around still being in school in June, but they had to make up snow days too. Wake Forest bball camp was the following Monday after school got out and Lacy, Julian and Jamison came to visit as well. It was so fun for them to be here and see where we live in NC!! Camp went well and Brooks' team won the team championship and Kaden won an individual activity as well.
Swimming at the pool, waterballoons, water guns, kiddie pool in the back and anything else water related fill up our time if we're outside...its HOT!!!
VBS is going on this week and the boys each have a friend with them and are having a great time. Everest is the theme and they come home with fun stories and lots of laughter. Love that they are enjoying it!!!
All-sports camp starts next week at Wake Forest for both the boys, then Coach Muse's bball camp, then we are off to Kansas for almost 3 weeks in July to visit while Brett's out recruiting.
Cant wait for whats ahead and staying busy the rest of the summer!!!
  

No comments: