Well its been about 6 mths since the last writing, and that's about right on my blog posts!!! I seemed to do much better on this when I was working than as a stay at home mom, lol!!!
Brook Mason is 6 years old today!! How the time has flow, as we say with all of our kids. I truly think he has just zoomed by with out even a blink in those 6 years. Maybe its the middle child thing, maybe we've moved a couple times, maybe he's so easy, yet so difficult at times...I'm not sure but man its gone quick.
He is still so in love with basketball and is in his second season on a team, Cavalier's this year! He's doing well and still learning the team atmosphere. He still loves his soccer and is in about his 4th season of that! We have had a little more difficulty with him this year especially. I'm sure some of it is being in school now, and it's tiring, and some is just transition with still a little sibling at home...but he will learn. On the flip side, he can throw on the sweet switch and is unbelievable. He is so kind and caring and sweet when he wants to be, and that's the Brooksy we love. He is doing really well in Kindergarten. Reading sight words, writing a little and always has great behavior at school. So if we stick with that, then I'm good to handle the other at home.
He's still pretty shy around others, especially adults. He doesn't talk much, still a man of little words. But get him around his friends, cousins, etc. and he's a hoot, and fun to be with. Brooks has grown into a little man and has his own way and own time for things, we are just learning all of that day by day with him!!(lol)
What a challenge and a blessing he is to us. God gave us Brooks to teach us many things, as all of our children, and we are figuring out what that is daily.
Love you to pieces Brooks and hope you had the happiest 6th Super Hero birthday ever!!! Don't ever forget WE are the blessed ones to be your parents and are sooooo very proud of you and everything you do!!!
Love mom and dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment