Such a sweet little girl added to our family 3 years ago! Bregs is such a joy to have around. She lights up our day and makes us laugh constantly. Right now she LOVES dogs/puppies! Her bday party was a puppy pawty and was a hit! Although we still don't have a dog, she is obsessed and loves animals. She's so sweet to animals. She has transitioned to her big girl bed right after Christmas and is doing great and loves it! Make-up and nail polish are a favorite as well. We can't ever paint our finger and toe nails enough!
She also loves her babies, Barbie's, and dollies as well. She loves to put them to sleep most of the time. We went ahead and gave her my old Barbie house that my Papa made for Steph and I when we were young, I think I was about 5. She ran upstairs to see it all set up and she was in heaven! She spent most of the day playing in it and dressing up all the dolls she has.
She spends most of the days wanting to dance, color, paint, play babies/Barbie's or just run around. She keeps me on my toes for sure. I think she makes me laugh more than anything though! I love being able to spend so much time with her. She is witty, comical, and smart. We love to have dance parties daily as well. She LOVES to dance and sing/listen to music! She can dribble the basketball pretty good and is dominantly a lefty! She even plays upstairs and makes some shots on the hoop. She's a natural! She "works out" with me a lot and likes to run and bike outside. She is really good at playing by herself while I workout or whatever, and entertains with her imagination alongside of the tv on music stations. Taylor Swift is still her favorite singer for sure! Bregs dance moves are on point and her ballet & "nastics" are a hit! We do music and movement almost every Wednesday at the library and attend MOMS at church on Thursdays and she REALLY enjoys those events!
Everything we approach with her is different than it was with the boys and we love the challenge. The days come and go and I TRULY try to stop and soak in as much as I can. I know it goes way to fast and I want to take advantage of our time together. She lets me know what I need to know for sure too!!
Happy 3rd birthday sweet girl. We love you so much and are sooo very proud of you and everything you do. You are such a polite little girl, so smart, love to say your prayers and hang with your brothers. You will be a tough little girl with all the sweetness of a princess! Love you tons!!
Love you,
Mom and Dad













No comments:
Post a Comment