Moving for the 3rd time in his little life, making new friends again, adjusting to things as a big of an older kid....it hasn't stopped him. He is one tough cookie and one determined child. Kaden is doing amazing in school once again. Making SUM DAY program that only 5 kids make, top runner in the mile for his grade, friends of all sorts in school and multiple sports teams and working hard every day. He amazes me every day. He reads like a maniac and can get through multiple books each week, and he LOVES it. He's in the battle of the books competition this year and has already read the 4 books he is to read and they are HUGE books, and has started reading the others just because. I love his love for knowledge and for accomplishment.
Kaden, your dad and I continued to be amazed and so so very proud of you on a daily basis. I know your getting older, things are changing, but you'll always be my little boy and my favorite first born :)
I try to imitate just some of what you do and how you do things, its a goal of mine (seriously) Please please know how much you are loved and adored by us, your siblings (even if you don't feel it yet), your family, and your friends. Keep being you!!
Happy 11th birthday!!
Love,
Mom and dad

No comments:
Post a Comment