Almost (tmrw) 9 years ago you came shooting into this world with excitment and you haven't stopped! They say, and I'm sure I've said...the days are long but the years are short....and it truly is accurate. We have had so many ups and downs with you, all sporting events (minus football) around the clock, growing like a weed and completely your dads figure, so much laughter and so many good times with you. You are a TRULY sweet boy, with a kind heart. I know it can grow even more with compassion and kindness in the years to come.
You still LOVE basketball and are working at it more and more. With you and your brother on 2 teams the last few years, theres really no time not to get better. But when you want to go up to Washburn, play nerf hoops downstairs, go outside and work on your shot or even play bball video games, I know you have a passion. Equally you are doing so well in soccer and have grown to love it even more and more as well. playing competitively for soccer, basketball and baseball have made you who you are.
You and Kaden are best buds and best wrestle buddies all in the same sentence. But I know you will miss your times together as you are growing older and wanting your own rooms. It makes me a little sad, and I know it'll be different for y'all as well. Best friends forever though! I know you also love your sister more than you ever want to admit. You two for sure have a love/hate relationship but she adores you, cheers you on as your biggest fan, carts her stuff to all your games and loves when you can come watch her play too. I have a feeling you will be best buds like me and my brother in the long run as well, lol! You are sweet and help her learn to read, play with her and teach her sports things as well and it melts my heart.
Thank you for your compassion for things. In school, your teachers love you and say you are the ideal student, so thank you for that. Keep being you, keep making more friends and being kind. Let others come to you because of your personality and kindness. I pray for all your relationships in life and know God will lead you to where you are supposed to be.
Happy 9th birthday Brooksie. We couldn't be more proud of you and who you are! I love you to the moon and back infinity times!!! Have the best year!!
Love
Mom and dad

No comments:
Post a Comment