Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy 6th bday Bregs!

In a field of horses, be a UNICORN! Thats Breagan's bday theme this year and she certainly stands out with positivity all the time.
Out little ray of sunshine never ceases to amaze me with her bubbly personality, heart of hearts, loving soul, and laughter of pure joy. Breagan is 6! Wow, that time has flown by once again. I don't know where this time goes, really for all the kids, but it just whisks away with a blink of an eye.
Kindergarten has been treating Bregs well. She loves to go, she has new friends and loves Mrs. Makowski. I hear she is an amazing helper all the time and loves to organize! ha! not sure where she would get that, lol. She is reading and spelling so well and learning more and more each day. Just when I think she doesn't have it, bam...she does!
I truly know God knew exactly what he was doing when He made Breagan our little girl. I continue to learn from her daily and need to soak it in more. She radiates joy and positivity all the time and just loves life. Her favorite thing right now is to tickle her. "mom, please tickle me, mom, please, I LOVE to be tickled...its my favorite thing!" And it truly is, because she LOVES to laugh and laughing is the BEST.
My favorite thing the other day was when she crawled into bed with Brett and I over the weekend, and after watching a couple mins of cartoons, sat up and said "well, lets get up and enjoy the day!" and we both looked and giggled as she said it, but THAT is exactly Breagan Milee to a T! She doesn't want to miss anything and loves it all.
She's still just playing soccer, need to get her back into gymnastics, have just dropped the ball on that, but loves playing with all her dolls, barbie, shopkins and drawing/coloring. She loves crafts! She's very imaginative and loves pretending with her babies. She's independent but still likes help. She's the best cheerleader for her brothers and all their games and doesn't miss a beat! Her big birthday gift was GETTING HER EARS PIERCED!! She did it like a champ too, no flinching, no crying, no thing!! She was awesome and loves them. She looks so much older now though, so not sure how I feel about it, lol. But love the she did it!!
6 creeped up so quickly on us, but I'm so excited to see what year 6 is for Bregs. She's my girl and we love to be around each other, which melts my heart!!
Breagan we love you so much and love your sweetness. Don't you EVER change for anyone and keep being you. You are the best! We love you to the moon and back and around and around again!!
Happy 6th birthday!!

Love Mom and Dad!








No comments: