Sunday, March 15, 2020

Kaden is a TEENAGER!!!!

 Kaden,

13!!! We actually have a teenager in the house!!!! I can't believe it and this steeler of time, has got to quit!!

You are an amazing young man and have a heart of gold. I know you are so happy being in middle school and have a great team you are on,  The Comets. The mix of schools and new friends has been amazing and an adjustment all together. You have grown into yourself more for sure and are changing all around. Its so fun to watch you grow. I love spending time with you, and I hope you feel the same for a little while longer! I know the days are shorter where I am still ok to be around! Lol. 

You made your middle school A team football team and then the 2nd game into the season, broke your foot and were out till the last couple games. I have never seen someone be strong and resilient like you did.You were at practice every single day helping and still learning even though you couldn't do a thing. I praise you for that and I know it made you stronger. You still have your first love of basketball and made the A team for 7th grade!!! We are so proud of you for your hard work and determination on your passions. You had a great season, only lost 1 game and won the Championship at the end of year tourney!!! Your new teammates and friends are a good group of boys and I know you enjoy hanging out with them!! You switched baseball teams after your good group ended a run, and play with a team in Lawrence. You amaze me how you just go and do so many things, and are willing to try new things with only a little push from us. You are braver than me. Its fun to watch you compete at everything you do. Just do what you are passionate about and having fun with!!

You have continued to do excellent in school and are still making all A's and doing so well. Your character, kindness and determination always amaze me and make me want to grow just like you. You are truly a great person. Your brother and sister adore you and I know you and Bregs have a special relationship. They truly look up to you and are watching you every day. Thank you for being there for them, teaching along the way, and always being understanding. 

You are ALWAYS helping me out when your dad's not around, offering help, and getting things done in a quick manner. I know I don't have to ask you twice very often and I TRULY appreciate that. It means a lot. I know these next few years are changing and trying during your teenage times, but know I LOVE you so much and we are so very proud of you!!! Thank you for being so great!!!

Love you to the moon and back around!

Mom and Dad

(picts some combined of 12/13 yr. old)













































No comments: