Monday, March 15, 2021

Bregs turned 7, then the next year went so fast she turned 8!!!

 Breagan,

Well holy cow, I have 2 posts in one sitting. 

Year 7...wow! 

Mermaid theme was the choice this birthday!!! Bregs still exudes happy, sunshine and sweetness all around. We are so proud of her in all her choices. She is growing like a weed and teaching herself so much. She is so fun to watch make up dances, teach herself tricks/flips, etc. on the trampoline and have so much confidence in it. I know she will do well with whatever she wants b/c she tries so hard to make it right! 

1st grade with Mrs. Ross. What a fun year with a great teacher. Good friends in class together and a mix of adding in new sports too. Trying basketball and softball for the first time this past year was so fun. She missed a year trying basketball because of her broken arm, but was eager to try this year with friends and I think had fun! The Ballers were fun to watch. She's learning all the things she has watched for so many years and I know she can see it all. Her softball team, Legacy,  has a few of her same friends and she's doing well at that too. She gets excited for practices, but like the games the most. We will see what comes of it, but she's having fun and doing well learning another new sport. 

Berkley, Brooklyn, Ashlynn, Aila, and Amelia are some of her closest friends and they are a good group of girls with great families. She has so much fun with her friends. Still loves playing dolls, school, dance/gymnastics, shopkins, and Barbies. She'll always be my crafty girl and wants to come up with activites all the time. I need to learn from her more to take time and slow down to enjoy the creativity that comes along. She loves helping design and organize still, so we are all in together on that!!!

The end of this year went super CRAZY... COVID 19 pandemic! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! We ended school in March with not know anything. We went completely remote at school, had zoom conference/classes every day with assignments put on google classroom, never had school events through the end of year, no close contact with anyone, wore masks everywhere and stayed 6' apart. No one knew exactly how this was going to go or what to do. 

We had a fun summer doing lots of lake time b/c everything was cancelled. In a way, it was nice to slow down and get some (sometimes to much) family time in. We couldn't work sometimes so had to from home, and also had to home school the kids. We spent lots of time together and I loved it. So many things turned upside down but Breagan did amazing during it all and hasn't complained. It wasn't roses and sweet treats at home every day, but DANG, our kids did GREAT!!! They are resilient for sure, but everyone is different. WE love you so!! 

Love Mom and Dad!
































Year 8...is great!!!

Tye Die mania!!! This is the year for tye dying and we had so much fun. Her bday party was a tye die cake and we even made the mess to die tank tops with all the girls. She was so excited about this, she even made a design board for her party all by herself. I think she's more of an organizer than I am for sure!!! She planned everything they would do, and they did it all. 

2nd grade with Mrs. Adams ! The continued year of the pandemic and we are rolling with it. Remote learning, hybrid learning, remote learning, hybrid then all in with split classes and zones as recess. ITS CRAZY!! The schools are a little more prepared for the year but learning is still so different and not consistent for sure. But once again, our kids are doing great. 

Like always, Bregs has a great attitude, loves her teacher, loves her bestie in her class, loves seeing her friends when she can, and tries so hard to make the best out of it!! Soccer, basketball, softball and now some volleyball training is all in the mix!!! I think she'll stick with soccer, basketball and the eagerness to learn v-ball in the future. She is still flipping and jumping and never sitting still when she's at home. She continues to teach herself tumbling/dancing/gymnastics. We've tried to get her in classes but with COVID its been hard and now intermixes with other stuff. So we just roll with it. 

What I can say I have learned in the last 1.5 yrs with all this crazy, change, newness, etc. is that we have AMAZING kiddos. The time we have gotten to spend together is priceless and I will cherish, even though work is super busy. I know they know I love doing what I'm doing, but I LOVE them so much more! Precious time is being stolen sometimes and I just want to keep hanging on. 

Breagan Milee you are a GEM!! Your dad and I are so very proud of all your hard work. Your reading and math skills at school are great, but more importantly your kindness, teachability, hard work and support to the people you are around make us so incredibly proud. I keep learning from you daily and won't stop!! So many things ahead and so many fun memories through these years! Thank you for all of them!!! 

Love you to the moon and back and around again!!!


Love Mom and Dad









































No comments: