Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fabulous

My cousin Taylor tagged my blog as a "fabulous" and I'm supposed to write 5 things I'm addicted to in life, so here they are...


1). Kaden Lee: Pretty obvious and pretty simple to have an addiction to my baby boy!! I LOVE Kaden soooo much it hurts sometime. It's a different love than my love for my husband and the rest of my family. People always told me that you cant understand this love until you actually go through it, and now I do! I LOVE being with him and when I'm not I always wonder what he's doing, if he's ok and then can't wait to go pick him up. I LOVE when he yells for me and wants me to pick him up and "love on" him. I'm addicted to him saying out of the blue..." I wuv you mommy!" He's soo sweet, he'll even fall down if you do just so you don't feel bad or embarrassed, come on now, that's pretty sweet. I just love my child so much.
2)My Husband:Wow, well what an amazing person to be "addicted" to. Brett is definitely my everything. He is such a sweet, kind, and positive person all the time. Despite our differences, we complement each other so well and it works out perfectly. How did I get so lucky to meet a great guy, fall in love, and get to be with him the rest of my life. I can't imagine life without Brett and just like I said about Kaden, when I'm not with him, I'm always wondering how he is doing, what he's up to, and when I get to see him next. I'm pretty sure obsessed and "addicted" are pretty strong words for this, but I do know that my husband is my world! 3) My Family: Yes I'm addicted to my family. There is nothing better than everyone involved. My parents are both great people! I couldn't have better ones than them. I HATE the way things are right now and despite the circumstance that we all went through about 7 years ago, we choose to live one way or another and we are all choosing to live happy. My dad, is further away now, but I learned so much growing up from him. He is a great dad and tries his hardest at everything. My mom is awesome!! She helps me with sooo much. Having her and my sister around all the time is a blessing and I wouldn't want it any other way. The day I don't live close to home is going to be really hard. My mom can withstand just about anything and is the most caring person around. My sister, is my best friend. She is one I can and do go to about everything. I love having her so close. My brother, who is now further away, is a very determined and strong minded person. He and I have a different bond than the others b/c we grew up longer together as adults. He is also my best friend and one I can count on. My sister-in law Amber, feels more like my sister since she's been a part of our family since she was in like 9th or 10th grade. I love the person she is and how much fun we have together. She can always be my shopping buddy. I couldn't have better in-laws either. Brett's parents and sister have welcomed me with open arms since we first got together and they are great. Since we have distance with his parents too, the time they do come to see us, we treasure. I love my other sister-in-law, Katie just like a sister too. We get along so well and have fun time together. I can go on and on about my grandparents, cousins, & aunts/uncles but it is all the same! I love my "family time"!


4) Shopping:Ok sadly but yes! I LOVE TO SHOP!! It makes me feel so much better. It doesn't matter what I'm shopping for, it can even be grocery's and I love to find the deals. It's not often that I buy stuff regular price, especially for Kaden, but I love a good sale!!! My favorite, addictions, are shoes, purses, jackets, and interior design type of stuff. I love pictures, picture frames, decorative pieces, etc. I love to shop!
5)Email/Blogs: Yes this is sad to, but I'm addicted to checking my email and checking up on people's blogs. I love to hear from people I don't hear from on an everyday basis so I must check my email to see if someone wrote me. I get so excited to see what's going on in others lives, and the best thing currently is the blog world on peakin' into that! So make sure you are updating your blogs and emailing me when you can. I LOVE it.
That's' about it for my addictions. I don't know if it's really true "addictions" in my life, but they are certainly IMPORTANT things that make me who I am and make me happy.
PS-Oh, and swim lesson 2 and 3 went about the same for Kaden, we had to miss #4 b/c he was to sick but we go again Friday and Monday. I'll post more picts soon. I'm sure he'll start to like it one of these days!!!

No comments: