I don't really have much to talk about. No big news in our area, just thought I should write something.
We have kept up our swimming lessons and Kaden is doing really well. He never cries anymore and LOVES to tell people he is going swimming and floats on his back. He doesn't particularly like that part, b/c I think the tubes in his ears still effect him when the water gets in them. That's really the only thing though. He likes to swim to the side, fall in and catch the wall, float and splash around. This Friday Ms. Claudine told me I had to get in with her and Kaden to do a lesson, so this should be good....great, I have to get in my swim suit, not looking forward to that!
Brett leaves today for Nebraska and then we play CO on sat. After that game we get to watch the Hammer kids. Kaden will be so pumped to get to hang out with his cousins. Then the next day, Brett and I are leaving for Baylor for the game on Monday, I get to go!!! I haven't been on an away game yet, so that'll be fun, plus I'll get to see my brother and dad, Brett's getting them tickets.
Class is going good. Still researching bamboo flooring right now for our group project, we have another week till it's due. This week we meet at a showroom for our class and learn from them, so that should be fun and more interactive.
I think that's it. Oh I bought a new desk finally for our "office" room, so its coming more together, looks pretty good.
K, gotta get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment