Thursday, January 29, 2009
Favor...
I need a favor from all of you that read this blog. My very close friend has been hit with some devastating news close to a month ago. Her husband has been diagnosed with cancer. They have been doing test after test and he's having very painful days and not been able to work for the last 3 weeks or so. They haven't quite pin-pointed the exact cancer, but its looks as though it's stomach or colon, more the stomach they think. At this point they believe it's already stage 4 and the longevity of life doesn't look good. We all know you can put up some good fights though and overcome the Dr's predictions and that's exactly what they plan to do. I just really need you to pray for her, her husband and now especially their 10 yr. old son who hasn't been told the news quite yet. He is a special boy himself and has had to overcome his own obstacles and he doesn't even know what's about to be told to him. I'll keep you updated on the progress, but PLEASE just keep them in your daily prayers. They are the sweetest people you'll meet and she would do anything for you, all we need now is for someone to take care of them. With her permission, I wanted to spread the word, b/c I know prayer helps. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me, and I know it'll mean the world to her and her family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tell her Brett and I are keeping her family in our thoughts and prayers.
Praying... I can't imagine.
Sending my prayers! Jess
We'll for sure keep your friend and her family in our prayers Kel...so sad. My heart goes out to all of them.
Kelly Thank you for being a great friend.
Thank you everyone.
Post a Comment