









We are now off to Indianapolis and play Fri/Sunday again. We leave in about 4 hrs, so I'm posting really quick and finishing up some work. I had to go to class last night instead of today so that was different, but got it done, although the guest speaker didn't show up and that's mainly why I went. Oh well.
Quick turn-a-round, but got all our laundry done, cleaned a little of the house, packed everything again, and I think I got it all. Cooper is still at my grandma and papa's house since last time we left. They said they'd keep him since we would turn around and bring him back. He's loving it over there, he definitely gets more attention with them than at our house! Jack keeps pushing through my blockade to the carpet and is driving me nuts, so I have another baby gate for him, this time it should work, he's gonna be mad!
The hotel we are staying at in IN is only 3 mins from the arena and is connected to a mall and is also near some Largest Children's Museum, so we should be fine with entertaining! The game is LATE on Friday, so we'll see how Kaden does, if he sleeps that's fine with me, we've done good so far with him doing that and we won the championship game last year with him sleeping through the WHOLE thing, so I'll be fine with that. Wish us luck and I'll post again soon.
Oh, just FYI...my cousin Taylor, those who know the situation...just found out she is having a girl this time and she said she looks PERFECT on the sonogram! I'm sooo excited for them and now just more anxious to meet her in Sept. Congratulations Josh and Taylor!!
1 comment:
So great to see you and Steph too Kel...and I loved meeting my future son-in-law of course! :) Have fun and good luck to Brett and the team! :) Go hawks!
Post a Comment