So I think most of you readers have gotten the email, but I thought I'd post on our blog as well. We are expecting baby #2!!!! Brett, Kaden and I couldn't be happier right now. I have been feeling ok the past few weeks, it comes off and on, good days and bad ones, but almost out of the first trimester, so hopefully I'm almost clear of the yucky days! Here are a couple sono pictures we got yesterday.
I'm right at 11 weeks and due date is Jan. 9th. Still in basketball season, but at least not March Madness time this go-around! Thank you to everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers. We are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives and I know baby #2 will agree!!
Take care.

3 comments:
Yay for babies!!! Praying for you guys! Congratulations!
SO very exciting for your family as you prepare for baby Ballard #2! Congratulations!!
Congrats you guys! So excited for you both, and for big bro Kaden! :)
Post a Comment