Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Rockettes!

Ok, the Rockettes were GREAT!!! Funny story how I got these tickets....

I was on my way to school and listening to the radio like normal, heard a call in to win something, and like normal called in and got busy signal for 3 times trying, then the next time someone answered and just said hello (usually its "we've already found our winner") So I just said hi! She asked what I was calling for and what # I wanted to be, I did remember they said caller #14, so I got that right! So I WON!!! I've never won anything in my life like this, so I was PUMPED, however I really didn't know what I won, I was listening to them talk about Rascall Flats coming this summer to KC, so I thought that's what I was calling for, but NOPE, it was the Rockettes! Which is GREAT! I was thinking how I'd love to see them in NYC someday, not really at the Spring Center in KC, but I was thrilled. I assumed it was just 2 tickets but the day before I called to say I could still go and it was 4! So I got to take the boys and my mom and we enjoyed it thoroughly! We did the show, then quickly left and made it to Brett's game at the tip off!

The show was great, both boys were enthralled by the storyline and all the lights and action! As much as my husband wasn't so sure about Kaden loving it so much..it wasn't so much a BALLET, it was a performance and a Christmas one at that, so it was GREAT!!! I'd definitely suggest ANYONE to go see it if you have a chance, boys or girls in your family!!!


























No comments: