
Here's my 3 sweet Valentine's!! I couldn't ask for anything better!
We had a very low-key Valentine's day. One, because we have 2 kiddos now, and Two, Kaden was sick still from the weekend.
So I got to stay home with the kids and I wanted to try to make Kaden feel better. I started with breakfast, but he actually didn't want it till lunch....
Then they got their little treats from us, gma and gpa Ballard and then later my mom came by with their gifts too. (no pict. of that-oops)

So since we weren't going out for dinner, I thought the least I could do for Brett, besides my card and candy, was make him a favorite of his....Pork Chops. So I didn't do bad and had potatoes and grean beans with it. We actually even sat at the table together while kids were playing and ate, until Brooks wanted to join and get a bite in here and there!
Brett did come home with a card and beautiful flowers for me, so that was very sweet as well. It was a very low key but nice day.

I hope everyone else had a great day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment