Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Sweet baby boy!

My sweet little baby boy Brooks is finally REALLY walking!

Since we've been at the hospital everyday for a little over a week now with my grandma, he's learned to walk! The hallways are his favorite but he loves to go to everyone around her hospital room and get treats or hugs from the group! He's so funny walking around b/c he'll grab on to his shirt with both hands for "stability" and walk around like that.
He's definitely still really wobbly but is more adventurous with his steps than before. He'll take your hand if you offer and will go "faster", but if not, he tries on his own anyways.

Gram woke up today with a new sense about her and saw him walking around for the first time and it just lit up her day. I told her he learned while we've been here and she just smiled and said, "I knew I was here for a reason"....little does she know that she's been completely out of it for a week and is just now coming around.

-By the way, thank you to everyone that has kept her and my family in your prayers, it's definitely working...she's on her way. Still ups and downs, but we see a light in her eye and her pretty little smile!

So now we're on to our new adventure of a VERY mobile Brooks and maybe mommy will get more exercise that way than I have been lately!! (shhhh)

Love you little Brooksy, so proud of you!

No comments: