The tough times....
With all the stuff that my grandma is going through, it sure puts in perspective what everything means to me. I have SUCH an amazing, supportive, loving family!! It makes me just smile and tear up just thinking of it. Everyone just rounded up together and is fighting right along side of gram. We laugh through a lot and hug whenever we aren't.
The good times...
My family has also been at EVERY home game of Brett's this year. I know I am a supportive wife and will be there no matter what, but to have my family there along with me, means a lot to me and to Brett. No matter what they are doing or what's going on, they make it to the games. Brett's uncle is no exception either, he has also been to every home game and is always fun to sit with as well.
Through the good times and bad our family is around.
We have some great friends that are just as supportive and are a great sounding board when needed.
Thanks to everyone who is there for us now and forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment