Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The 1st snow of 2011

**3 new blog post in a row!!!***

The 1st real snow of 2011 happened yesterday! Schools were closed and everything was WHITE!!! Kaden LOVES to play in the snow. I just wish I LOVED to play as much as him! Actually I don't mind at all, but it's hard with Brooks this young yet, so I can only IMAGINE what FUN we'll have sledding down hills in the future with 2 boys!
Nevertheless, at 7 something in the morning Kaden got bundled up to go help his daddy shovel the driveway...aka play in the snow and throw snow at the window Brooks and I were watching them out of!!! So fun!
That afternoon I took them out to shovel the driveway again and decided to put Brooks in his stroller. That lasted a while, but then he got antsy and wanted to play too, so I took them "sledding" around the driveway and cul-da-sac for a bit. We had fun and were cold and tired when we got back in.
Oh the joy of Kansas weather!


Fun video

No comments: