Friday, April 1, 2011

My favorite things these days....

Brooks "running"...arms held back behind him like he's flying

Brooks "talking"....all sorts of words, pretty much what you want him to say, he'll say it in his own verbage. : momma, dadda, naden(Kaden), coopar (Cooper), ank u (thank you, with sign language motion), ease (please, with sign language), mamamama (more), baball (basketball), loon (balloon), nighnigh (night night), wawa (water), kacker (cracker), sucker...oh gosh it goes on.

Kaden writing his name perfectly!

Kaden wanting to practice words/letters

Kaden saying "here mom, I tell ya what...here's an idea...."

Brooks singing in the back seat of the car

Brooks humming the Rock Chalk Chant....all the time, LOVE IT!

Kaden so excited about starting soccer!

Kaden telling me: "mom, I wish I was dad sometimes so I could go to work and coach! me: yeah, that would be fun. Kaden: "yeah but I don't think I would be very good b/c I don't know what to yell at them...maybe I'll just stomp my foot like dad, then they'll listen!"

Brooks belly laughs Brooks dance moves.....stand and bounce, turn in circle, bob his head to ANY beat!

Kaden "naming" his dunks....the 360-180, the BA, the 1-foot hop jump!

Kaden ALWAYS playing hoops...makes daddy SOO proud

Kaden getting "called out"...and he's not #3 anymore, he's # 4 b/c he's 4 yrs old, but when he plays in real life, he'll still wear #3!!

Brooks following Kaden and waiting patiently to get "called out" as well....he's #1 b/c he's 1!

Kaden's sweet demeanor towards Brooks and being SUCH a good big brother

Brooks LOVING his brother so much

Brooks lean-in kiss, and hugs around neck

Kaden's sweet sweet smile!!

Brooks' sweet sweet smile!!

I have a LOT to be thankful for and I can't imagine life without these two boys in it, that's for sure!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Love it! Can't ask for more than healthy, happy, much-loved kids :)