Kaden still swims EVERY Monday evening and is getting sooo much better finally, I think it's clicked! He has started to do butterfly stroke and "dolphin" kicks along with his already progressed "normal" swim strokes. I'm really excited he actually likes it now, and it'll soon be Brooks' turn to hit the water!!!
Brooks' new found love is to ride in Kaden's truck! He wants to do it ALL the time, and I know big brother gets a little annoyed, but does it anyways with a smile on his face. It's sooo cute and I love they have such a brotherly bond.

The other weekend I came in to make lunch for everyone and Brooks was acting just fine, so I wheeled him over and started his while I made the others, he got really quite after eating a few bites of fruit and I finished the sandwiches and turned around.....
(notice Kaden in the background)Kaden walked in and thought it was so funny too. We stayed quite though and he was off in a nice slumber....sleepy boy!
Breakfast on the weekend...Brooks will even share his!
But when he's at a Mexican restaurant, no sharing the cheese dip!!!
Random videos(fairly recent)....
No comments:
Post a Comment