Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baker Season has arrived!

Well the season is upon us and we are ready!!! Brett has a lot of new athletes we have been excited about seeing and I know they have all been practicing hard. We are expected a great season this year, and so far we havnen't been let down. We started 3-0 and are now 5-1, yay Baker Wildcats!!!

The kids eagerly await "daddy's games" and have fun at each game. Although I do think Kaden's favorite thing is to play on the court after the game. His giveaway of this activity is when we are only 5 mins into the game and he asks when is it going to be over so he can play on the court....but you can't blame him, they love to play.
Brooks is OBSESSED with "backetball". He wakes up and wants to play, he carries a ball with him wherever,(we even have numerous ones in the car), he wants to play when we get home, and hurry's to eat dinner so he can go shoot more, and he's even slept with a ball! The kid is so funny. He loves to dribble before every shot as well and it cracks me up, but he's actually really pretty good for an almost 2 yr old (can you believe that, 1 mth away)
So Baker is on their way and Brett's leading them in the right direction from all aspects. I've said it before, but I'm so proud to be his wife, and I can only dream that I live up to his same standards!

(My gram and papa got to come to their first game this year to see Brett coach!)


(Kaden has finally gotten comfortable around masocts and is sooo proud of it! Brooks-not so much..."Baker wilecat scare me")
(Good friends Cooper and Raelynn Keefer like to attened Baker games too!)
Go "good" Wildcats!

No comments: