Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flag Football!!

The Striped Tigers, 3#!!!

This is defininetly a new thing for us. We are a basketball family and can pretty much tell you anything about it. Football, for me, well NOT SO MUCH!! Kaden wants to try ALL sports this year though since he's finally old enough, at least in Oklahoma, to competitively participate. I'm excited for it all!!!

Flag football is hillarious! I dont think anyone on his team knew much about the sport either besides watching it and since it's not tackle, well....boys will be boys though and it's inevitable that when you are grabbing for those stinkin little flags, someone is going to be pulled down, accidentatlly of course :) !

Kaden has had so much fun so far and has made new friends immediately. He scored the first 2 touchdowns (only ones) for his team on the very first game and did it again game 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. . I'm a very proud mamma when he does so good. ( I think 3 td's for one game is his high)

I think I'm MORE proud though when I see him go over to teammates after a good play and pat them on the back/head, or even better give them a hand to help them up when they are down. It makes me know that we are doing something good in our teachings!

I love my little striped tiger and glad he's having having so much fun!

Pictures to come (have to still buy space!)

No comments: