Monday, October 1, 2012

It's a...................

(will post reveal picture soon, need more space)

G I R L !!!!!!!

I still really can't believe it and made sure the sonographer checked over and over again to make sure it was all girl parts and that it won't change!!!!

We are sooooooooo excited about this baby girl entering our family! She is going to be one protected little sister, and for that, I'm excited as well.

We have Breagan and McKinley as favorite names right now, but no positives for either. I made Breagan up when I was in college sometime, way before Brett and I, and I still love it, and have never heard anyone else named that. Brett has liked it as well since we first found out we were ever pregnanct with our first and didnt know it was a boy, Kaden!! No middle names quite yet determined as well, but working on it.
I know our home will be BLESSED with our new arrival and for the change of a little girl. Maybe more peaceful...probably not, but I'm sure she'll be just as sweet as the boys. Boys will be boys, and I'm sure she'll hang in with them in time as well.

I can't wait until February 12th (due date moved up) or anywhere around that!!! I'm ready for a pink explosion in our house! (even though anyone that knows me well, knows I'm NOT a big fan of pink for myself at least, so this will be fun!!)

Love ya baby girl!!!

No comments: