Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

2012 was a great year and a lot of changes for us....I think 2013 is going to have almost about the same amount of changes for us with our new little addition in a few weeks and we are soooooo excited to welcome Breagan into the world!!!

We spent a quiet evening at home with the kiddos on New Years Eve. Kaden said he would stay up with me until midnight after I explained what New Year's Eve was to him and he actually got it this year. So we tried...........
Brooks made it till about 9:15 and fell asleep in my arms in the chair, and after an extensive game of Chutes and Ladders, and Candy Land, with Brett being the winner on both, and myself losing both....Kaden made it till about 10:45 and went off to bed! Pretty good run if you ask me!

Brett and I made it (off and on) till midnight in bed, gave our kisses, and were out! Oh how the times have changed!!!!

We have so much to be thankful for and so many blessings from 2012 and I can only imagine what 2013 has in store for us, but we are ready and so excited for what's to come!!

No comments: