Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a little "Sprinkle"

My sister-in-law's, Amber and Katie, both decided to throw me a little "sprinkle" (vs. a shower) for baby girl's arrival.
We had it the same weekend as Brooks' birthday and it was so much fun!!!

Amber had the house decorated sooooooooooo cute and they prepared everything so nice! I had a lot of friends able to come and I was thrilled since I don't get to see my Lawrence friends (really the only friends I have) much anymore. We had a great time and Breagan is going to be dressed to the 9's when she arrives. So much love for her already!!!

Her room is coming along GREAT, and especially with all her bedding being done by Barb at the shower. It's my favorite part. I've had this in my head for quite some time and with it all coming together, me finding the right material and Barb's seamstress'ness, I'm/she's set!!! Just a few more things to put up and tidy up in her room and it'll be done.

We haven't officially decided on her middle name yet, but as you can see...Breagan is official and I love it! I made it up such a long time ago, before I even met Brett, and I think we've both been in love with it since we first threw it out there over 5 years ago when I very first got pregnant. It's always been on our girls list. I hope she enjoys it just as much!

I'm almost to the end now to with the pregnancy and I'm sooooooo ready. My workouts have been NOTHING like when I was prego with the boys, and being in Tulsa w/out family, I can't just pick up and go get exercise when I want, so this one's a little different. I think I carry her differently as well and my skin is about stretched to the max on certain days I feel! So 5 more weeks, can't come soon enough. My main worry is still if Brett will actually be in town or not and how to actually handle the boys and myself when the time does arrive if he's not here! Julie Manning and Stacy Bauman are my "go-to" girls and we have a "plan", we'll see though!!!! Just can't wait!!!!

No comments: