So we're going to the FINAL FOUR!! WHEW HEW!! We haven't been since 2003, when Brett played, and we are SUPER excited to go w/ Coach Self and this staff and team. It was a nail biter of a game and I've never wanted to throw up more than last night, but we held it together. My mom, sister and Kaden were all watching the game together and after the last second shot didn't fall for Davidson, we screamed and hollered and Kaden started crying b/c he was freaked out!!!
So Kaden and I are off to San Antonio on Thurs. with the team. We didn't go to Detroit, and glad we took that week off, it's a lot of work on the road, but we're going now. Brett was gone for 5 days, and we're definitely glad to have daddy home and sooo excited to go with him on this trip. We meet North Carolina in the first game, and that'll be one of the most nerve racking/intense games we've ever had I think. I'm super excited for everyone and can't wait to get down there. My brother MIGHT get the chance to sit next to me, and help w/ Kaden of course, so I'm anxious to see if we can get a "crap" ticket for Kaden to just get in the game and he'll sit on my lap, like he always does. Brett's parents I think are going down too, I think they are driving on Friday. Barb, his mom, kept saying all year that she wanted this b/c her a Larry went on their honeymoon years ago, not sure how long they've been married, to San Antonio and that this would be a GREAT anniversary gift....so here you go Barb, congrats on your anniversary too!!!
We had fun while dad was gone, missed him terribly, but Kaden was a little angel the whole time, and I can't ask for a better baby boy!!! He's finally getting/got his 3rd and 4th tooth. Both on top, and they are shinning right through. He's walking all over, running at times(not really, but his type of run), dancing, squatting, flapping his arms when he see's basketball like he's dribbling, giving open mouth kisses, and just as adorable as he can be. I love him and love being a mom, this is so much fun. Soooo much work, but soo much fun.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!! Here we come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment