Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Told Ya!!

So I told ya we would kick some bootay on sat., and we did it again last night against Texas Tech. It was Senior night and it was unbelievable 109-51!! It was so much fun saturday against K-State and the Fieldhouse was insanely loud, I think I can only remember one other time it's been that loud, it was a blast.
I got to see and hang out with Meghan and her husband Tyler a little and Tyler got to finally meet Mr. Kaden. First thing he said when we were at the house and Kaden was walking around everywhere was..."so this is what you do all the time huh!!!" Pretty cute.
The rest of the weekend Kaden and I did a little birthday party shopping, and I can't wait for his bday party this Sunday. It's going to be a FULL house at our little home, but it'll be fun. I'm at least excited about it, Kaden has no idea and probably won't care till he see's the little friends he has coming over, along with family as well.
I am finally going to get an MRI on my hip sometime soon, I called the dr.'s office yesterday and just waiting to see how much it'll cost me after insurance. I have had really really bad hip pain for over 2 months now when/after I run, so I talked to Dr. Randall, the men's bball team doctor and he looked me over a little when we were down in Austin for the UT game. He suggested I get this b/c if it's a stress fracture...well then I'd have to be out for a little, and that will determine a lot of things for me, mainly the Ironman race. So I'll keep you posted. Until then....

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Anxiously awaiting to hear how the birthday bash was today!
~Taylor