Friday, February 29, 2008

Yeah!!!

So I'm pretty excited about this weekend....I get to see my best friend, Meghan!! We also play K-State at home and as you know, we're going to kick some butt!!! (I'll post again after we do!) So Megs gets to go to the game with me, her hubby is coming too, which is the reason why they are coming back to Lawrence b/c he REALLY wanted to go to this game, so Brett got him and one of his friends a ticket and they are going to go too!! So everyone is happy and it'll be fun.
Kaden is going to hang out with Brett's uncle Neal since its an 8PM game and a HUGE one at that. He's only missed like 3 games, but this is one he'll have to miss as well, easier on me and since it'll be crazy at the Fieldhouse, it will just be better overall.

We are doing a little dinner/cake celebration for Brett's bday tonight at our house( I know 3 days late), mainly b/c the Wii is at our house and we want to play and share w/ others. So I made his favorite, his mom's ice cream cake, (probably not as good, but I attempted) and we're just gonna get pizza and have my fam and his sister/fam over for the remainder of his presents and eat. Not as glamorous as Kaden's big bash here in another week, but I guess when your 28 yrs. old (sorry to disclose that Brett) it doesn't matter as much huh!!!

So besides that stuff..........

Training for the Ironman is going, I have to go swim 40 laps here in a little bit, not super excited about that....kinda thinking about doing a relay for this thing instead of it all by myself, but then I know I'd be dissapointed in myself if I didn't do it all, so we'll see. Training is training though and it gets old by yourself at times, but I'll keep truckin' away. I am going to enter in the Shamrock Shuffle on March 8th, just a 5K, and then the Lawrence 1/2 Marathon on April 20th, those I KNOW I can do and finish!!!

Thanks to all that are helping donate to March of Dimes, I'm almost at my fundraising goal,(and I just started) but going over is ALWAYS better. So thanks to everyone, I'm pretty exctited about helping out for this cause and we do our "walk" on April 26th, so keep us all in your prayers and I know every little bit helps these babies in the future!!!

Untill next time.....

No comments: