I don't have any pictures on the computer I'm posting from, but if you saw my future sister-in-laws blog, Amber...http://thebirdistheword-amber.blogspot.com/, she has one cute one of Kaden playing at their apartment in his favorite area!!! I'll try to get some up next time.
We had a blast while we got to see my brother and Amber. Their apartment is really cute and it seems like they are fitting in really well.
On Friday night we got to eat at the restaurant they work at, Texas Roadhouse, and ate with my cousin Taylor and her husband Josh. They crack me up. Then the Sat. we did a lot of mall shopping, and a LOT more eating, but man it was good. My favorite was Covino's in Plano....man I love that place! We also got to see some distant cousins for a little bit on our way home and their amazing house in Willow Bend..wow!! Sunday we did some more mall shopping and ate with my aunt, cousin Kaci and Josh w/ her two kids (adorable), and Josh and Taylor again. We had lots of fun catching up even though it was quick. Kaden loved playing with Jace at the restaurant and I think Jace loved having a boy around too!! McKenna just smiled and watched the whole time, too cute!! Mom and I definately appreciated all the hospitality and Brett driving us around everywhere. I already miss him and cant wait to see them again. Might not be till their wedding in June though, but hopefully before.
Oh yeah and Maisy, their lab, was extra sweet and very good especially playing with Kaden. He loved throwing the ball to her and then clapping himself in excitement, again it was pretty cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment