Monday, February 11, 2008

A start of something FUN!!!

So I'm sitting in the hotel right now in Austin, TX, and have finally made enough time to start one of these blog things!! I'm pretty excited. I go to work everyday and check all my friends and family's blog sites to see what's going on in there lives, and it makes me so happy when there is a "new" something to read.
I can't wait to share all that is going on in our lives and especially Kaden!! He's such a joy and sooo much fun, we are truly blessed. I have such a great family and group of friends that help with him, like right now, otherwise I wouldn't be in Austin. There has been sooo much going on in our lives and I cant wait for all the rest.
The biggest thing right now is Kaden of course, almost turning 1!!(March 15th) . The next would probably be the Ironman 70.3 race I am training for, and then of course KU Basketball, go HAWKS!!! I love it all, but surely keeps me busy.
I'll go into details on some of the stuff like the race, and bball, and definately Kaden later, I have to figure out how to do all this first. So here's a taste and I cant wait to share our life adventures with everyone. Hope you enjoy, visit our site when you can!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more Kel...please keep us posted with stories and pics! :)

- Kristy Duenwald

Amber Temple said...

glad to see you finally joined! i like the background :)

WatchingTwoGrow said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy you joined the fun, ha! Get some pics of that cute little boy on here! :)

Taylor said...

Hooray! You've joined us in the world of blog! I can't wait to check up on you and hear about the exciting life of being a Ballard! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Taylor said...

Kelly!!! Hello... I (TAYLOR) wrote that on Amber's blog - the comment that you commented about!!! I think it is funny that at the end of her blog she talks about hanging out with Josh and one girl and then Josh with another girl - I guess I'm just easily amused! (and a big dork apparently) Did you really not know it was me?

Jill Holmes said...

I have never done a blog before... but I guess there is a first for everything. I hope Kaden is feeling better tomorrow. I have a Valentine for him from Caleb & Madison. Well it has been great to see you a few times this week. I have missed seeing you! Not in a corny way though... it is just nice to have a friend and nice we can have a friendship now that you aren't my "BOSS". Even though you still are... but not three times a week anymore! :) Well I hope Kaden is feeling better and I will talk to you soon,
Jill