all so cute! can't wait to see you guys...even though it is only a day...we will probably do dinner that friday night but nothing set in stone right now so...see ya friday!
No... no... I LOVE your blog!!!! I was just leaving you open for Amber to tag you! And Kaci... well she needs a reason to update! :) Can't wait for Christmas!!!!!
3 comments:
all so cute! can't wait to see you guys...even though it is only a day...we will probably do dinner that friday night but nothing set in stone right now so...see ya friday!
No... no... I LOVE your blog!!!! I was just leaving you open for Amber to tag you! And Kaci... well she needs a reason to update! :) Can't wait for Christmas!!!!!
love your media guide pic! yall are just the cutest little family. i love seeing my friend so happy. luv ya!!
Post a Comment